Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Dealing with a Pain in the Butt @ Work


'60 Ways to Deal with a Pain in the Butt @ Work' for only $5.99.

Quick, insightful ideas for dealing with a difficult co-worker or boss. Guaranteed*.

*if you are not completely satisfied, please send me an e-mail and I will credit your account immediately.
A light-hearted (yet startlingly effective) e-book to get perspective on your pain-in-the-butt at work. Guaranteed to have at least one suggestion that will free you from your departmental PITB!

Bonus: Includes handling difficult bosses too.

EXTRA BONUS: Includes a second (free) e-book: "Stress Enlightenment: Using the Four Human Needs for Creating the Life You Want"

That's TWO e-books for $5.99 (which simply covers my cost of processing your order).

"Just downloaded your ebook "Dealing with a Pain in the Butt @ Work." Love this topic.....I read the whole thing before I left work yesterday. You have such a great, readable style."

~Caroline Hipple, Raleigh, NC

"I found that your e-book incorporated a lot of the principles found on your site...in one easy-to-read spot. I even think the free bonus book was just as helpful (if not more so). Wow. Thanks for providing this information so affordably."

~Tess Godley, San Francisco, CA








See Stephanie's site Work Stress Solutions for more information like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment