Friday, December 30, 2011

Awaken....THEN Determine Your Purpose

So many of you contact me asking, "How do I know this job/career is what I'm meant to do?"



Yes, your contribution to our society is relevant, but the most important thing you can do for our planet is to awaken.

Not just awaken to your life purpose or your life work, but to awaken from the social conditioning and collective confusion we all suffer from. Only then can you make the connection between who you are and what you are meant to contribute.


This series of videos from Oprah and Eckhart Tolle will definitely give you what you need to accomplish that on your own. I sincerely hope you will give it your time. Take it fast, one after the other, or take it super-slow....but watch this series as if your life depends on it. I believe it does.



Watch It Now on Oprah.com

See Stephanie's site Work Stress Solutions for more information like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment